Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- Had a great time on Fox 4 promoting my shows at the KC Improv this weekend http://t.co/uFC1NwaJu0
- Just sneezed while driving on the freeway, in case any of you ladies are searching for a man who lives dangerously.
- @jaymohr37 Happiness is saying "Rae Dawn Chong" in the @BarryKatz voice
- Fight Club 2014--"Rule #3 of Fight Club, you do not bring peanut or peanut related products to Fight Club"
- Best workout since the ShakeWeight! http://t.co/FJpg9aEAhQ