Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- New About Last Night Podcast with the hilarious @SamTripoli Get it on #iTunes or... http://t.co/cfgKtolPfR
- Surge Cola is coming back! Being sold with pop-tarts and meth as a white trash starter kit.
- @RalphGarman Remember when Miss America would dance or sing as a talent? Now they are doing bar tricks. Next years winner will play quarters
- Congratulations @PeteDavidson !!! Kill it on @NBCSNL buddy
- @clydetombaugh Have you resorted to listening to other shows because you're bored with yours? #ShotsFired