Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- RT @attell: Hey guys- Only a day away! Check out a clip http://t.co/ibRDDlNoDv - @arishaffir, @petedavidson, @funnybrad & @amyschumer #Atte…
- @Dameshek I'm in your home town. Eating Primanti's, cheering on the 'Stillers and hanging with 'Yins guys. #TasteTheBlasterRavens
- RT @PghImprov: Don't miss @funnybrad this weekend! Tickets: http://t.co/DIqTmVcxab http://t.co/RvIZqzESUZ
- RT @DVERandy: Many thanks to @funnybrad for being completely hilarious this morning without ONCE mentioning that he is black. Go see him @P…
- It's not a trip to Pittsburgh until I get my sandwich from Primanti Bros. http://t.co/yjL4iwchaT