Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- RT @danacarvey: I did the hilarious ABOUT LAST NIGHT podcast w/@adamraycomedy & @funnybrad ! Get it on iTunes, Stitcher or http://t.co/ncN…
- I'm not saying I'm lonely this Christmas but I just held mistletoe over a Hot Pocket
- It was an honor to interview this week's guest on the AboutLastNightPodcast @DanaCarvey! Get it on iTunes... http://t.co/szGlNs7A7j
- What did you get for Christmas? Kids: TOYS! Adults: FAT!
- @NicoleFAlvarez no one has ever live tweeted their own death before. This should be interesting