Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- TLC has cancelled Honey Boo Boo but Mama June will still earn money as she just got cast on "Whale Wars"
- I don't know what the set up is, but the punchline is "Neil Patrick Terrorist"
- You've worked hard all week! You deserve to see a dwarf holding a puppy. http://t.co/pCPVrd8Lqx
- Three most effective forms of birth control: condoms, pills, and assembling IKEA furniture as a couple.
- Took my 2nd self-defense class, so anyone who feels like attacking me with a slow right handed punch better watch the hell out