Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- Thank you @Kroq for letting me introduce Kings Of Leon last night. And thanks luxiboo for letting me… http://t.co/3w4qiWO9D3
- "It's not your name, but rather your actions that determine how people view you."--Larry McHorsefuck
- In a recent study, it was found that 69% of people find something dirty in every sentence.
- Big thanks to Dave @Attell for having me on his new Comedy Central show. Had a blast in NYC http://t.co/CFEBdHcVBA
- RT @Schlarbs: Forget NPR, You're my new favorite! #podcast #aboutlastnight @adamraycomedy @funnybrad @SteveSimeone