Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- RT @RyanAronin: @funnybrad @GothamComedy funny stuff http://t.co/cwHFZlN4Qa
- Quick trip to NYC. Had to pop into Gotham comedy club. Love this place. http://t.co/xsxHIHpZJd
- @jimjefferies or a pinball machine right?
- Hello front desk? Can I get a wake up call? You're 30, single, and you're quality of life will decrease with every passing year Thanks
- @jerrycferrara Heard a rumor you're going to be on my podcast I do with @AdamRayComedy Hope I can replace Kevin Hart as your favorite dwarf