Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- A vegan restaurant in Hollywood got in trouble for serving meat. Customers noticed the difference when they took a bite and experienced joy
- San Antonio, Texas! Let's do this! I'll be headlining the LOL Comedy Club July 31-Aug 3! Exclamation points!!!!
- Put half of an uncooked hot dog in a pile of bread dough and ta-da! Now you don't have to wonder what I look like naked
- RT @iKenRochford: Thanks alot, @adamraycomedy & @funnybrad. Found your #AboutLastNight podcast. A+, boys! Another show added to my weekly r…
- This week's About Last Night Podcast has the hilarious @TheoVon . Stories of crank texts and working with @HowieMandel . Love this one