Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- Took my 2nd self-defense class, so anyone who feels like attacking me with a slow right handed punch better watch the hell out
- @audious757 @EddieIfft you're an asshole if you don't. Those wrestlers gotta eat
- An inspiring chat with super manager @BarryKatz in this week's AboutLastNightPodcast. Avail on #iTunes #Stitcher... http://t.co/2BKu0iN008
- Vegas! I'll be performing Friday Oct 24 at the Mandalay Bay at 9pm and at South Point Casino at midnight. Come get weird
- Yeah, but has anyone ever NOT gotten laid because they have a Zack Morris poster?