Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- I prayed to the Comedy Gods to help with my writers block, then I got an e-mail about this: http://t.co/0wkfDUhXZS
- For those who listen to the About Last Night podcast on @Stitcher , here is a link to our most recent episode http://t.co/gBh0KbKgkR
- RT @thewretched1111: Check out the newest #AboutLastNight #podcast. This week @adamraycomedy discovers that @funnybrad may be a dwarf ginge…
- RT @attell: .@funnybrad @AriShaffir @petedavidson the behind-the-scenes on #AttellUnderground are up http://t.co/jHBKQ9RoPy so spread the w…
- New About Last Night Podcast out! No guest, just me and @AdamRayComedy making sweet verbal love to your earholes. #iTunes #Stitcher