Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- @kroqkom if given the choice to side with Oprah, a genius billionaire entrepreneur, or you...I pick Oprah. #SheCanPronounceVowels
- Stop looking at this tweet and drive asshole
- @thekevinryder Does that make BeerMug the Candy Corn of the @KevinAndBean show?
- @clydetombaugh The plane is still missing.
- RT @BU_CheerCoach: #Indy, @funnybrad absolutely DESTROYED the house tonight @CrackersComedy, and it was a Thursday! Get out this weekend to…