Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
Follow Brad Williams on Twitter
- That's not a mustache. THAT'S A MUSTACHE! @RalphGarman > Tom Selleck. http://t.co/AntfoXzqrT
- RT @kevinandbean: It's on! @funnybrad about to get down with @BigfootSilva!! @ufc #ufc160bigfootsighting http://t.co/kWyO3vilqu
- So-Cal! About to go on air with @KevinAndBean on 106.7 KROQ to hype my shows at Irvine Improv tonight and tomorrow.
- “@countrybuhbuh: @funnybrad are you playing in town this weekend? Or were you in Irvine last week?”--I'm at Irvine Improv May 24-25
- In Mexico, guys will have sex with girls without a condom but won't drink the water because its unsafe. #Priorities