Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- I just yelled "Pizza's here!" so the delivery guy doesn't think I'm eating the extra large by myself
- Watched @JimJefferies special "Bare" on @netflix. It's hysterical. Watch it with small children around. Good family entertainment
- I'm not getting married until Chuck E. Cheese offers a gift registry.
- Mom-Get your life together Me-No Dad-Get your life together Me-No (Twitter suggests I follow Justin Bieber) Me-I got to get my life together
- @kroqkom if given the choice to side with Oprah, a genius billionaire entrepreneur, or you...I pick Oprah. #SheCanPronounceVowels