Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- Fall is a season for the senses. You see leaves change, you taste pumpkin lattes, you hear a fired Raiders coach cry
- @TheKevinRyder Doing my radio show hungover today. How do you do this every day?
- Still unpacking my San Francisco apartment. #R2DBag http://t.co/jFAlAq8wuK
- Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start...Is it Friday now?
- Which sounds more professional? "Hairy ass" or "fuzzy bum." Trying to get my resume together