Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- RT @niceguykev: @funnybrad @adamraycomedy hey guys, love the About Last Night podcast. My new favorite show!
- The name "Daylight Savings Time" doesn't make you think you just lost an hour of your life. They should rename it "Tyler Perry"
- Go inside my green room to see how I prepare for a show. http://t.co/5nB0ZVclKG
- @cherioteri We tiny people must stick together! We share a manager @4barrykatz Would love to have you on my podcast #80000WeeklyDownloads
- RT @SMartin1486: @funnybrad @adamraycomedy @jbkite just heard the @TheJeffBridges prank call. #cryingMan! #RickRolled #AboutLastNight