Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- I don't understand how men disrespect women and treat them like disposable possessions *puts on v-neck shirt* Oh now I get it.
- San Francisco! Come laugh after your halloween hangover with me as I'll be headlining @CobbsComedyClub Nov 1 for two shows.
- BONUS episode of the AboutLastNightPodcast out today with @AdamRayComedy interviewing NKOTB Joey McIntyre!... http://t.co/2WXCpHB0GX
- "Stupid Giants."--Royals fans and midgets
- "I wonder what candles taste like?"--Person about to eat candy corn