Brad Williams has become on of the funniest, most in demand comedians working today. A California native, Brad started doing stand-up at age 19 and has been touring ever since.
He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Legit, Deadbeat, Dave Attell’s Comedy Underground, Sam and Cat, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Of Mencia, and Pitboss.
Brad’s one hour comedy special Brad Williams: Fun Size aired on Showtime to not only critical acclaim, but was Showtime’s highest rated comedy special of 2015
In addition to stand-up, Brad has become a dynamic on-air personality as well. His podcast “About Last Night” is a mainstay on the iTunes Charts. He is a regular on KROQ’s Kevin and Bean Show in Los Angeles as well as the Adam Carolla podcast.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
- @ddotssor @adamraycomedy mind....blown
- @bnjones23 @MusicalJ21 on iTunes Stitcher or http://t.co/7qgTQKWJbT
- Whoever decided to put nutritional information on the wall of Cinnabon should be arrested for the murder of my happiness
- One advantage to dating a vegan is that buying them flowers doubles as a sweet gesture and provides them with a snack for later
- Seeing Miley Cyrus on my TV reminds me to wear condoms